Hello!

My first blog in blogger...


I had a difficult time figuring out how to utilize this blog. it was so complicated as compared to my old one (which was Yahoo!360). Now I am still stuck at adding buddies into my friend list. I think I need to ask someone tomorrow or I will end up reading my own stuff over and over again.

I decided to use this simply because everyone uses this. So i just asked myself "why not give it a try?". Oh, I just found out that this thing can give us info about news, sport, even weather. Hum, it seems to be more useful than the my old one. And you can add friends by simply adding the URLs. pretty cool, isnt it? I really think that I am having a conversation with myself now. haha. never mind, it is just a start. Things will get better over time, wont they?

Tmr is another Math paper. I dunno but I seem to lose my confidence in every paper. I am just afraid that I will encounter some difficult questions and end up losing some marks... Anyway, the last 2 papers. Hope it will be satisfactory and I sincerely want my Ip2's year to be fruitful and something that I can be proud of before entering a new era - JC. 

I need to figure out how to add friends so they can start reading my blogs. It has been a long time since the last time I had my own blog. I have been sharing with someone else. Writing out what you feel is a good way to improve your English. I heard that from someone...

Have a nice visit to my blog 

3 comments:

xinyi said...

Haha HI TUNG!

first comment(:
lol

woohoo, LAST PAPER TMR!
all the best yea! jiayou!

cheers,
xyz

Anonymous said...

hi gnut welcome to blopspot hehehe. enjoy blogging

sad___ said...

^^ welcome to the family,boy. have fun

Copyright © 2008 - Gnut's blog - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template