happy day

I woke up with my eyes still sticked together when my alarm clock struck at 6.45 am. As usual, I turned it off, gazed to the view beyond the windowpane. Everything was dyed with a strange blue color and it did have an effect on pulling down my mood. I knew all along that IP2 would be ended soon but it moved so fast that I did not even able to grasp much. I left my bed and reached for my uniform hung on the chair. As I got my hand on the uniform shirt, I suddenly realized that I was not going to touch it for a long time. Leaving those thoughts behind, I put it on and went to the bathroom and started my day.


I got my GPA today. When ms Yang said she would return the GPA' s sheet to everyone, my heart humped vigorously in my chest. Even though I already did some calculations about but I was still scared that my real mark was below my expectation. If that happened, I would be greatly disappointed. My name was called. I caught a site of the green paper. oh, so it was as I expected, even higher. 4.12 for semester 2 and 3.82 overall. The only thing that I was proud of myself was that if I did not calculate wrongly or in other word, I did not make a seriously big mistake in calculation, I was in top 5 of the cohort for semester 2 ONLY. It was not something that was announced publicly but it was worth a pat on my shoulder wasn't it? I would start throwing away unnecessary thing soon. I really needed to learn how to get my stuff neat and tidy. 

I went out for lunch with a couple of friends - close friends. Bukit Timah foodcourt. I had to admit that i sucked at choosing food in a foodcourt. I could never get a dish that satisfied me. The carrot cake dish was as good as hell. I really made me throw up. It tasted like feet. LESSON learnt: always go with someone to pick up a dish when you are in a food court. I must remember this. But the sugar cane juice was not so bad. It tasted as heaven ( the word "heaven" made me think of Green tea "heaven and earth", which I begged to differ. It should be "hell and nothing else" ). But i loved the part when we wandered around in between the buildings. Lots of jokes came up, i did not manage to remember one. At 1.15, I hit the school, waited for my CCA.

CCA was awesome. I made some jokes. Captain ball was fun (expect for that fact that my finger got hurt. It now looks like a smaller-in-length middle finger). I could not even type with that finger anymore. It was always fun to come down for CCA. 

Today i had a long chat with Hieu and Daisy. It was comfortable and really interesting. I could not recall about what we talked but it was fascinating enough to not get me off the chair. 

I will watch "friends" and read some books today. Nothing can't stop me from doing that. I love today and I would love to record it down in this blog. catch everyone later.

P.S during assembly today, most of the people shrugged. I was glad. 


2 comments:

xinyi said...

lol...i thought someone said the carrot cake was pretty good huh?! haha. horrible liar... Xp

yea, we spent so much time talking abt lame stuff...


--xyz

sad___ said...

dek' the? nuot' dc cai' tu` shrugged.
lame sia.

Copyright © 2008 - Gnut's blog - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template